Friday 6 January 2012

20/05/2009 Post 1 of 2

While working on the 29th of January 2009 I had the strangest of visions. I was relaxing on my lunch break and although I was completely aware of where I was within the staff canteen. I was at the same time elsewhere, it was as if I had slipped into the magical world of daydreams but I hadn’t done so. At least I don’t think I did as I was still able to have the conversations with those whom I was sitting with when I received this strange vision. Strange in the sense that I have no recollection of the place in which I ended up. Not from dreams or stories not even from past life memories.

So while sitting having my lunch with the usual lunch time chatter I soon became aware that I was standing before to large doors, stood with I was one of my guides. I won’t go into detail over him at the moment as I’m still learning who he is and what’s his purpose but gut feeling tells me he has been with me a long time and feel he may actually be my main guide but I guess time will tell in the end as it always does. All I really know of him now is that his name is Draven and he is or was a druid at some stage of his life.

Going back to that vision, I was then aware of being led through the two large doors. Those two large doors were thick and appeared to look heavy. In actual fact they looked as though it would take a great deal of strength to open them but they had been opened with great ease and opened smoothly. On the inside of those doors there was a large wooden beam very similar to that of a railway sleeper. This beam would be used to seal the doors closed from the inside like a barricade. I guess it’s like our lock and key system of the front doors of our homes.

Walking further now into the room I could see that torches aligned the walls; these torches were rather old fashioned wood and flame sort of thing. But it wasn’t out of place in the room. This small passage way that I was standing in was leading towards a large open area. As I neared the end of the small corridor towards the entrance of this area my perspective changed and I found my self seeing the room from another angle. Instead of looking inwards I found myself on the other side of the room looking towards the passage way and doors in which I had just entered the room from.

Before me I could see a large stone like table. It appeared to have been made from marble. At a quick glance the table appeared to have been octagonal in shape. It was hard to tell for certain in the flickering dull light from the torches on the walls. Looking to the table I could see that there was an inner border running all the way around the table. Within the border there was writing or rather odd symbols that could be that of ruins but I cant say for certain as I’m not familiar with runes.

Unable to make any sense of the symbols I had a look at the rest of the table and towards the centre of the table there was what looked like a large sun/compass diagram and had appeared to have been carved into the table and looked like a lot of time and effort had gone into doing so. From what I could see there was little if no imperfections upon the table it was sheer magnificent such mastery in craftsmanship.

I was then made aware that I was no longer alone in the room with my guide. I glanced up from the table to see a man standing near to the door in which I had entered this place. The man stood somewhat mid way between the door and the large table. He looked a bit like a monk but feelings told me different.

He was wearing a long hooded robe with the hood pulled up and over head so as to cover his face or so that I couldn’t see what he looked like. This only had me even more intrigued as started thinking what is there to hide and why show to me but not reveal who he was. I was going to ask when I was stopped like I couldn’t speak as such just felt a sense of knowing that there and then wasn’t the time or place to ask.

While I was looking to him intrigued by his sheer elusiveness I again felt like there was another presence within the room, another that wasn’t familiar to me what so ever, so then I took a quick glance around the room out of interest as to what I was feeling trying to source this other presence that I was feeling.

The room at that point felt slightly darker compared to before like the torches had dimmed as though they were a reflection of the setting of the sun or moon, something along those lines. I couldn’t make much more out of the room but there was another presence, another 5 in fact at that time. None intent on causing harm, none at that point seeming to what to communicate one to one, but even at that there must have been a reason for me being there with them at this time.

It felt like an age had passed while I was looking for detail on the men within the room, I kept being drawn back to the table to the sun diagram in the middle of it. I can’t explain the feeling not even now as I go over notes and try to suss some things out but I do have some thoughts on the matter. On looking to this sun diagram I could see that to the heart of it there was a diamond shape which had me even more intrigued on the matter but that can wait as I shall look into this a bit further for some more understanding.

I then became aware that the men in robes had stepped closer to the table in unison and I could see a bit more detail to the men and noticed that each of them stood exactly alike, they all wore the same type of robes at this point you really do think that they are monks but I know they’re not monks again I can only imagine that in time all shall be revealed if needed. Each man had their hoods up again hiding their face from my view. Their hands hidden within the sleeves of the robes now drawn upwards to their chests and one can only imagine them clasped together before them

I then watched as they again moved in unison in perfect harmony mirroring the movements of each other. This time they knelt down and lowered their heads like they were bowing, all the while not once did any of their hands appear to slip away from being locked to their chests. I could then hear something was like a gentle silent buzzing as though there was a fly hovering around my ears and was about to look when I realised that the humming was in fact those men chanting.

Their chant was almost silent then to and inaudible whisper and slowly growing louder. At first I couldn’t make out anything of what they were saying but as they grew louder I could make out a few words that I didn’t understand but noted down what it was I had heard. I noted them simply for later reference as something within was giving that feeling that their would come a point where I will refer back to it. What I had heard was as follows Oni matra de versa.

(please refer to phrase and message blog in regards to this)

At the time I had no clue as to why I was being shown this or hearing that small part of their chant and honestly even now there are parts of me that still while going over this think what was that about and what was it that I was meant to see. Even now as I think things over and although I will add making some small progress on some of the things I was shown I still feel pretty much in the dark about this but not in a bad way. I have even asked my guide for some help in some basic understanding or some hints as to why I was at this place and as to why I was being shown what I was but he gave nothing other than a smile.

My focus was then brought back to the actions within the room and to what these men were doing. When I looked back to them I could see them slowly coming to there feet and slowly outstretching their arms and raising them upwards, also they were raising there heads from the bowed position. Growing more now in curiosity as to what they were doing I wanted to stay and watch what was happening but was being guided to another room and I felt that I had to go with my guide so a bit disappointed that I had to head off I reluctantly went with my guide trusting them even though being unsure as to what I was going to be shown next.

I was lead to another room just off from the large one with the table. This other room was again lit by the same torches on the wall as before but this room was different. Completely different, there was a fireplace to the centre of the wall to my right that was already roaring with life burning the pile of logs within it. Looking back now and thinking things over this room appeared to have been a scholars study with a lot of books upon the shelves near to the fireplace. Many chairs around the room for people to sit on. There was also a single desk within this room that was situated over by the window to near to the far right hand corner of the room but by the far wall to the left of the fireplace. This desk had no stool or chair in front of it so had you needed to work at this desk you would have to stand. Upon the desk there was a book laid out open. I took a closer look to that book but was unable to make heads or tail of what was written within the pages.

As it was written in a language that I couldn’t understand possibly and ancient language but who’s to know for certain. I did recognise a few symbols upon the pages. I remembered seeing them somewhere else then it had dawned on me that they were some similar or the same within the border of the table in the last room. Again I have no knowledge to the meanings of the symbols but maybe someday who’s to know what’s going to happen.

There is more to come on some of these things and more this wasn’t all recorded over the one day but several spanning over a few months so it has taken some time to recall it all and note it enough for me to now be able to put it together in the hope that with it all being together that it might actually be permissible to make more sense from it all. The following I have to say are from those days spanning out over the months after the original main visual.

The next day I was again shown all of the above but with some minor alterations here and there and extended time in some places as well as being shown new things… I had heard more of the chanting again only some was clear enough for me to record it down for later reference but I won’t add it in just yet as I have some other things to tell you first of all.

I was to re-enter the large room again but this time I was further down a corridor before the main doors leading into the room. It was like some sort of pathway or hallway as some would say. In this pathway upon looking I had noticed that there were 3 hooded men stood in front of the large doors. They looked as though they were a greeting party of sorts. But that I’m not entirely sure of. 2 of the men had their heads bowed lower and the man to the front they had also made sure that their faces were again covered. The way they had there heads positioned rather looked as though they were looking down to their feet. The centre man leading the group stood pretty much like the others he still had that hood up covering his face although not all was covered this time. Only half of his face was covered.

I had the feeling that this man who was leading the group was the same man who appeared in the room with the table before the rest of them had done. There was something about him, that feeling that we had already met but the meeting was recent and because I couldn’t see his face I couldn’t tell for certain if he was that same man. As the other men in robes stood where they were the foreman was different he actually acknowledged my presence there with them as he had bowed his head and raised it again as though he was greeting me there and then slowly raising it again.

The corridor that I was standing in was long and narrow and the doors behind me were the same as those that lead into the larger room with the table. These doors also have that similar large beam of wood to bolt the doors if needs be. Standing in the corridor looking around me, I could see what I was shown the last time I was here, not that there was much to see. There was no feelings of being rushed to see anything there was a sense or knowing that it was open to come back to at another time so that what I haven’t yet seen perhaps I will another time. Again my guide Draven stood with me and neither of us seems to have any intentions of moving on just yet.

The men in the robes then went through the doors before me; I hadn’t noticed that the doors had been opened as they had made no sound. They were heading back into the room with the marble table but before the third man went through the room, he again bowed his head in acknowledgement that I was there with them. I had this urge to follow them back into the room and had hoped to see more of this room but at the same time I felt as though it wasn’t yet time to see something that was going on.

I didn’t follow them into the room, instead my guide and I ended up walking off towards another room. I was too busy looking at the walls as I walked rather puzzled with them as they appeared to be made from stone but to touch you would expect stone to be cold but the walls weren’t cold. However pushing that aside I then noticed that I had ended up in another room.

This room was long and narrow with a long table running down the centre of the room. At one end of the table there were books stacked carefully. Laid out into separate piles. Some were laid out open with pages flapping in the semi apparent wind that was blowing but wasn’t felt from where I was standing.

From this room there were other doors leading off to what I can only think of as being to other rooms or corridors. One lead outwards to an open space. I didn’t have to look to know that as I could see the daylight streaming in from the open door it was kind of a giveaway really. I then opened the first door on my left and walked into the room before me.

This room at first seemed completely empty and dark but when your eyes adjusted to the change it light it wasn’t dark at all. The more you looked the more you could see but only a few things were catching my prying glances at this time. I could see on a table a model of the solar system as we know it to be today. I was more shown this and was kind of made to be aware of it and couldn’t think as to why but eventually I found out what it was leading me to at some point. This you will see later on.

I was also made aware of what looked like scrolls and charts laid out on a table. I took a look to these and it was more like blue prints but not blue prints of buildings more in connection to the layout of the stars. More like maps of the stars that they had been working on, again I was unsure as to why this and why now but it became clearer as things where shown to me.

I was also made aware of two crosses, both standard cross shapes but one was very decorative with red inlay painted into the design, and as of yet haven’t seen a cross like it but have seen some close to it. The other cross you could place within a circle of sorts, the ends of the cross curved and if you were to connect them it would give you a complete circle. On this cross there were three symbols and after looking I found out what these symbols are. The symbols are that of the Chi Rho, the Alpha and the Omega. All of these so far connect to Christianity and Christ. I have seen the connection to this of sorts and feel the connection and at present I don’t feel that it needs to be mentioned.

Heading into what I was later shown in connection to the above happened in March heading into April and I’m still looking into this and still finding the connections even as I type this up in June. I was back in the room with the long table where on the first visit there was books spread out all over one end of it. Well this visit the table was more organised and I was looking with great interest at one of the books. It felt like I was reading the book with great interest but from what I could see there was no words upon the page which may seem strange but on thinking over it I am starting to wonder whether the words were hidden and only available to the subconscious or spirit site of me.

Glancing up from this book I had this feeling to go for a walk to allow what I’ve just read (odd as it seems) to sink in. I went through 2 open doors opposite the table from where I was standing and these led me to an enclosed large courtyard. I say enclosed when really I’m not totally sure.

There was pillars holding the roof up from where you can walk but there was a gap in the room so that the courtyard although enclosed was open. This is where it becomes a little odd but keep reading. I could see a fountain in the centre of this courtyard with the water running as fountains do but I couldn’t hear the water fall onto water as you would expect. Looking now towards the fountain properly I thought I could see it semi floating as such and when I say this I don’t mean its levitating but that the ground it was on didn’t appear to be of stone or grass, It looked like it was in the stars. Honestly I felt really confused over this when I first saw it as I didn’t understand where I was but as time has gone on I feel that it has been more of a place in the spirit world where we go at times to learn or just rest anyway back to what I was saying.

So the fountain looked like it was in the stars and you couldn’t hear the flowing water. I looked up to the sky and this confused me even more as it didn’t make sense , half of the sky was in sunlight with blue sky and the rest was at night with the light of the stars. A feeling of two worlds coming together or that time makes no difference.

Although there was no sound of the water falling from the fountain, I could hear water running like a river next to me. Not a fast one but a gentle one and on looking there wasn’t a river to see but then I sounded as though it was beneath my feet. I spent some time here letting things sink in and taking in what was in that book even though I couldn’t see what was on the pages.

Into May now and still receiving parts of vision all interconnected even now in June I can still see things as vivid as I did when I first saw them although some aspects now faded maybe because I have from them what I needed at the time. This time I was outside in a courtyard as such, well was stood in a pathway with tall hedges to either side looking into a courtyard. There was a man standing in front of me dressed as the first men were. With the hood up covering his eyes standing as the others did with hands together before him.

This time though I did ask him who he was but he didn't answer then I heard the words “He is of the light, he is with you, part of you and part of me.” this I couldn't work out but then thinking on things we are all one in the sense that we are all from the same source of light so I gather yes that statement could be true but where did it come from. It could have come from my guides or it was from one other who has been working with me in this place of peace.

I went over this with a good friend of mine and did some work on it but not work as you may think however that’s a story. And was asked to ask him a question 9 times. Each time I asked the question he always bowed his head as to say yes. He didn't seem bothered that I was asking the same thing over and over again with him, he didn’t become more agitated. We then asked him what his purpose was here and I was given a reply. His reply was “to go on a journey of discovery, or learning and answer, for patience from the seeker will reward in time”. that just added to the confusions slightly at the time but now it doesn’t seem as bad as when he told me it the first time. Isn’t it funny how when you go back over things it never seems as bad as it did or as daunting as it did.

We then asked him if what we were doing was the wise approach and appropriate seeing as we were getting answers. He again replied and the reply was “ of course it wouldn’t be anything other than the wise approach or appropriate for you or anyone else for that matter” at that point as he wouldn’t give his name I was about to go to sleep for the night when he decided it was time to reveal himself.

He lowered his hood to reveal golden blonde hair, very soft and delicate features smooth running and very youthful looking. He didn’t give his name at this point only lowering of the hood was a huge step in all of this, it finally felt like I was getting somewhere. I suddenly had that overwhelming feeling that he was an angel. I can’t explain to you all that feeling and sense of knowing but he did later reveal that to me.

He had turned to walk away towards a large oak tree stood in the centre of the courtyard surrounded by a light mist then the light shone through the mist producing a rainbow which was then reflecting off of this man/ angel, from what I can only presume was the vibrations as to where some would see wings and between my friend and I we were given a name that name being Azekiel. I asked him if it was his name as he was walking away and as I did he then stopped and I felt that he had a smile upon his face. I couldn’t see his face but was positive that he was smiling then he disappeared after that. Whether that was his name or not there was definite meaning to that and gave us some ideas as to what was going on as such.

The next day I was back in this courtyard, this time with the sun shining but there was still mist surrounding that tree but when walking towards the tree the mist dissipated almost disappeared and standing next to the tree I felt fresh and recharged with a whole new energy around me. I can only presume that this large old oak tree was the so called tree of life but I can’t be certain on that it’s only what I feel to be right at the time.

There was one other thing I did get with all of this at the start when I first saw what I did. Which I have yet to speak of frankly I had forgotten about it until I was writing that last part about Azekiel. Where later I had the name Nathaniel for him and looking at what he represents made a lot of sense anyway back near the start I found myself in yet another courtyard. This time with 4 marble with pillars that were evenly space out, there was a river running near by as I could hear it but not see it. Again there was a man with his hood up stood in the centre of the four pillars watching what I was doing or possible showing me something that I have yet to work out.

But the pull or energy from here felt strong and pure not only that it had that air or calmness to it where you felt really at ease and comfortable. Not once while here was there ever that feeling of uncomfort. At this point of what I seeing I was asking why was I the one to see what I was seeing and the reply that I was given to that from my guide was “because you will listen and because you are ready”.

I think of what was said then and wonder am I ready for all of this? Will I be ready to listen to what comes next? I don't think I am ready for any of it but spirit have a different way of working I am sure that they wouldnt show me these things if I wasn't ready for any of it. Maybe im doubting what i'm seeing but I still follow through and record it all and learn what it is I have to, to carry on.

It has become a habit of mine to question things when really there are times where I should just let things fun its course. After hearing that I was ready I was again drawn back to the pillars in this yard and could see that there was vines now growing up them and that there was something iridescent about them, something pure and untouched, unseen by prying eyes. There was flowers starting to bud and blossom on the vines white ones with a pinkish red centre where the stalks of pollen are, the flowers themselves were bell shaped.

Later I was made aware of a tree stump in the garden just off from the pillars with a lady sat upon it and upon seeing her I had the name Uriel humming away a specific tune. It then made me think of Uriel the Archangel who is known to take on the male form most of the time but will also take on the female form depending on need of situation at hand.

Before I was aware of the tree stump I was hearing what sounding like flutes and harps but there was no explanation to those sounds as I knew for fact it wasn’t of the physical environment that I was in so could only be that from the spirit world. And the only way I could explain this at the time was very difficult as I was hearing it, it was like hearing through vibration and yes I know we all hear from vibration but this was totally different and was amazing to hear. I’ve never heard anything so beautiful and stunning before and have yet to hear it again to this day.

When at first I had seen what I did I thought that I was truly loosing my marbles but I went with it almost knowing that there is a reason behind what I was showing and after seeing this I took brief notes so that I would remember from bullet points . Triggers if you like to keep the memory long enough to record it. I still get times where I think it’s been down to my imagination but I’ve never had an overly great imagination and have since started to wonder where everything comes from. Everything we are shown from the spirit world I feel has purpose and meaning to it, some not as obvious as others but still has a meaning just the same.

I am aware that I have noted some things a bit out of order but when you’ve forgotten things and then remembered to add to it it’s a tad hard to work out where it fits in and something had more purpose and influence than others parts in the sense that come have more importance and lessons to them than other parts, and its when you come to note it do you see the relevance of the information given to you. Not only for self purpose but that of others aid so that they can then take something from it and learn from it through what they feel is relevant.

What has come out of all of this? The answer to that being that I have since found out the name of that guide whom was with me through all of these visions giving me the comfort and knowledge that I was in no harm and that I could carry on as far as I was willing and comfortable. Subconscious must have played a part here because there were times where I wanted to carry on and see more but didnt and I believe that our guides are more aware of what our subconscious wants more than we do. I have learnt also to trust more of what I am given and to trust that gut feeling about things which in all honesty has helped in more ways than one.

For now that is all I have, if however I remember something else at a later time and date I will add to this to keep it all together and updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment